Friday, 9 December 2011
4 egg whites
pinch of salt
200g caster sugar
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp vanilla essence
1tsp lemon juice
Preheat oven to 140C
Add salt to egg whites+whisk until very stiff
Gradually add sugar, whisking until very stiff
Stir in cornflour, vanilla+lemon
Spoon onto baking sheet+form 3cm deep circle
Bake 1hr until looks pale brown+ hard to touch
Cool+top with cream and fruit
I found cracking the eggs hard because I accidently let some of the yolk in!
I also found whisking a bit hard because I couldn't keep my arm up for long!!
I hope you like it to!
Friday, 2 December 2011
What you need
4oz SR flour
2 heaped tsp of cocoa
1. First you cream the margarine and sugar together.
2. Add the eggs and mix well
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa on top of the mixture and fold together
4. Spoon into 2 microwave safe pans
5. Then cook each half in the microwave for 2 minutes
6. Leave to cool down for 10-12 minutes then turn out of the pans
7. To make the middle icing soften a little margarine using a fork
8. Add icing sugar and cocoa stir to a smooth paste
9.Take one half of the cake and put the middle icing on top of it and then put the other half the cake on top of the first half
10. To make the top icing put icing sugar and cocoa into the bowl
11. Mix while adding water
12 Put the top icing on the top of the cake
This is my favourite cake so I hope you like it too!