Search This Blog

Friday, 2 December 2011

Chocolate Cake!

This is my first post and I would like to tell you how to make it.

My Recipe:

What you need

4oz SR flour
2 heaped tsp of cocoa
2 eggs
4oz margarine
4oz sugar
icing sugar

Steps

1. First you cream the margarine and sugar together.
2. Add the eggs and mix well
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa on top of the mixture and fold together
4. Spoon into 2 microwave safe pans
5. Then cook each half in the microwave for 2 minutes
6. Leave to cool down for 10-12 minutes then turn out of the pans
7. To make the middle icing soften a little margarine using a fork
8. Add icing sugar and cocoa stir to a smooth paste
9.Take one half of the cake and put the middle icing on top of it and then put the other half the cake on top of the first half
10. To make the top icing put icing sugar and cocoa into the bowl
11. Mix while adding water
12 Put the top icing on the top of the cake
13.ENJOY

This is my favourite cake so I hope you like it too!



15 comments:

  1. Looks delicious Elise! Can't wait to taste it tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Your cake recipe looks delicious & such beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great looking chocolate cake, I can't say I've ever used the microwave for cooking a cake. Thanks for sharing the recipe and I sure am going to try microwaving a cake now. Welcome to blogging ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delicious looking cake! Chocolate is my favourite too:)

    Love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Microwave chocolate cake? What a brilliant way to get a quick cake fix! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Elise! It looks super-de-dooper! Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Elise, a sweet start. I'm mouth-watering. GREAT Work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yum, looks good! congrats on your first blog post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your 1st post. Your cake looks yummy. Will you be making any gluten free cakes?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Love your cake! Congrats on your first post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Elise! Lily, Mia & Jake love chocolate cake too, I think we'll definetly make this one, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. elise that cake looks delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, Elise! I didn't know you could microwave a cake - thanks for the great tip. Love your super cute blog design - congratulation, you are a blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never heard of microwaving a cake! Thanks for the tip. And welcome to blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have never tried microwaving a cake before. I have heard though that you can cook individual cakes in cups in the microwave too.

    This chocolate cake looks so delicious. Your photography skills are really good too!

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete