What you need
4oz SR flour
2 heaped tsp of cocoa
1. First you cream the margarine and sugar together.
2. Add the eggs and mix well
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa on top of the mixture and fold together
4. Spoon into 2 microwave safe pans
5. Then cook each half in the microwave for 2 minutes
6. Leave to cool down for 10-12 minutes then turn out of the pans
7. To make the middle icing soften a little margarine using a fork
8. Add icing sugar and cocoa stir to a smooth paste
9.Take one half of the cake and put the middle icing on top of it and then put the other half the cake on top of the first half
10. To make the top icing put icing sugar and cocoa into the bowl
11. Mix while adding water
12 Put the top icing on the top of the cake
This is my favourite cake so I hope you like it too!