Search This Blog

Friday, 30 December 2011

Rainbow Lamingtons

I made Rainbow lamingtons!  For the cake recipe I made another microwave cake but not chocolate this time!  My sister helped me make them. For the icing recipe I went to Simply Sweet n' Savoury blog.  I made three different colours, pink,yellow and blue.I also made one using all the colours!  I had to dip cake pieces in the icing and then cover them in lots of coconut!  It was very sticky but fun!!  I ate them with my friends.  I thought they were the best lamingtons ever!



8 comments:

  1. Love the fancy photos Elise! and yes the Lamingtons were delicious!!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so scrumptious! I didn't know that you could microwave a cake...I am going to have to give that a try! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh these look delicious Elise!! I love the different colours.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, I have never heard of lamingtons - they look so delish! I love the rainbow colors - and I bet your friends were extremely happy to help eat these. Thanks for another great cake post, Elise!

    Mich from Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they look so tempting. Great work, Elise! Glad to know that you tried my Icing recipe. Hope you enjoyed it. Wishing you a very Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so yummy! Visiting from Creating my Way to Success. New Follower. Keep up the great work:>

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these, heard of them before but never tried them. Sadly I have no cooking skills so I'll ask the man of the house to make these for me.
    Ruby Murray (Edmonton<, Canada)

    ReplyDelete